Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Unique Profile

My friends and me with spaghetti and meatballs cupcakes that we made.
Chloe and me riding a camel at the zoo.
I live in Maryland with my mom, dad, little sister, and miniature schnauzer. I am a bibliophile and chocoholic. I like being on stage and take a jazz and musical theater classes. I am a freshman at the John Carroll School and am really excited for high school. Also I volunteer as a historical re-enactor at the Hays House, the oldest house in Bel Air. I would describe myself as dependable, enthusiastic, and creative. Plus, I am very interested in drawing, sculpting, & painting. This year I hope to improve my visual art techniques, while keeping a high level of academic achievement and working on my critical thinking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment